FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, June 19, 2011

O&G=OMG


This will be very last update for this one month holiday

Today is the last day of my uni holiday
some of you must be asking,ei why so weird,not 4 months holiday meh??
NO loh!NOT 4months but only 1month for us medical course,the 4 months holiday only applicable for other courses :(althought this 1month was kinda boring,rotting at home,nothing to do,just went out once awhile for friend gatherings,most of the time was used to online,utubing,fb-ong...etc etc
yeap,for me it was kinda undeniable B.O.R.I.N.G to the max!but I kinda lorve the boringness
at least I got my lurvy bed to lie on,got my favorite mom's cook,bookless life,and also expenses-less life,petrol also paid by my dad~~hahaha

but all of those heavenly life is going to end liao~~
tmr the new semester going to start already~
and so unfortunately,my very first posting of my forth year will be the toughest of all the other postings in forth year-Obstetric & Gynaecology(O&G)
sound so tough right,what I can imagine now is i am going to shout 'Push!Push!push!!!!!!' throughout that posting :)

no more free time for me to update my blog so frequently already
maybe once a week la (if i got time during the weekend)

c ya~ciao :)

2 comments: