FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

mama milk for JB :)


Yeah!this news made my day!
I was so happy when I read it in newspaper today
Before that, I was so sad after observing a complicated cataract surgery,and the patient cried on the spot,so damn sad..
the patient was so coorperative but still PCR and the lens dropped into the vitrous i.i
(er,u all sure blur blur what is th hell of PCR,bla bla bla,u just need to know it is not a good sign la,if u gonna do a cataract surery,u pray hard it wont happen on u la)
I will pray hard I wont get cataract when I old
OR if I am so unlucky sui,I will sure go private,go find the most famous cataract surgeon operate for me!

By the way, Justin Bieber being criticized as very childish!
yeah!see la,this is why I hate him so much!
He still need to be fed with mama milk la!grow older la and be more mature la JB!
go go,go back to ur mama hug~~go suck suck ur mama milk~~

No comments:

Post a Comment