FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, May 27, 2011

[Random]#2

Today is so sibeh HOT HOT HOT leh!!!
Really hot die me leh!melting already

Just ate 1 whole cup of ice cream
so satisfying while eating it,but after finishing it,the HOT-ness came and attacked me again!
What a crazy weather leh!arghhhhh
Can I have ONE more ice cream?!
(erm,I meant one after another :P hahaha)

By the way, I wanna announce to the whole world that I JOGGED THIS MORNING!
can't believe it izit?!yup,me neither!
So unexpected that I kept my promised this time
is time to transform my FLAPPY thigh and calf muscle into MUSCULAR type already!

(I am doubting whether tomorrow I am going to jog as well anot,cause of the pain of the big toe after squeezing into a shoe which was not my size,blaming my dad for throwing my sport shoe few months ago without asking me first)

No comments:

Post a Comment