FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, May 26, 2011

[Random]

[JUST.ANOTHER.RANDOM.POST]

I was too boring just now,so I went to check out my blog
There are 28 blogs which I am following now,mostly from my friends
(2 or 3 unknown blogs,I just follow for fun,to kill time mah)

BUT

just to realize that there are only a few of them which are still A.C.T.I.V.E (erm,probably can be counted with 5fingers!)
OTHERS are like in deep sleep,hibernating in winter period...
elllloooooo!wake up loh!
U all have been hibernating for monthssssssss,some even for years leh!
is time to wake up and produce some offspring leh to entertain me!
OhMyGawd!
no wonder I feel so bored nowadays!
Please keep me updates la dude,cause I seldom contact n keep in touch with u guys :(
miss you guys so much!

2 comments:

  1. agree lo.
    there are so many sleeping blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!nvm weihan.u are not one of them!hahaha...

    ReplyDelete