FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, January 22, 2010

ooVoo

Just now my friend introduced me a new software of chatting online
it is something like MSN but I prefer to use it as my video call main medium!
*thumb up after testing for the first time*

Its name is ooVoo!
(just click on the 'ooVoo', it will bring u to its website and u can download it!^^)

Why I like its video call?!
cause we can video call and chat with people around the world!
and the main point is,we can video call with not only one person in 1 time, but is we can video call chat with MANY people all together in 1 time !!!!
HAH!that is what attracted me to use it!^^

Just an example
a 2 person video call

and it is the same goes to 3 people or more!it will be 3 faces appear in the window!
haha,and you need to have a webcam to use it!so easy!and of coz la a mike...hahah
and it is FREE!^^

2 comments:

  1. Arghh, did you ever get a permission to post up my picture? >.< I didn't put on my make up la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.I already told u that I will spread it to my friends right? =)
    somemore u ady handsome in that un-make up condition ^^ haha

    ReplyDelete