FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

JUST for HER

haha,this is a late post!lolz...
I was tooo tired yesterday until I dont have energy to blog bout this
So I am replacing it now ^^

Although this is abit late,I hope you wont mind about it
I purposely make a blog post for your big day!
who's BIG DAY?!
she is a girl!!!!!haha (abo?! 'she' is a guy meh?!lolz)
she is a cute (most of the time) and a scary (sometime) girl!haha
many people scare of her,but DEFINITELY NOT ME la...
sometime she was a super crazy girl!siao kia!haha...
who kena caught bersama-sama during the mission on stealing jagung =.=
she is from Bidor,who always brought back alotssssss of air jambu for us when she came back from her hometown
who wore a 连身裙 yesterday on her birthday celebration for the first time of her whole life!^^



who once upon a time(1 year ago),experienced having a 36D super gigantic big heavy breasts for a few minutes!haha


she is the BIDOR girl!
HONG PEIYI
!!!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY la!!!!!!!
p/s:hope the cosmetic remover I gave you wont damage your pretty little face!haha,because I also don't know whether the brand reliable anot...you terpaksa be the white rat la...^^

2 comments:

  1. thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lotsssssssssss AJ!!!!!!!! muaksssssssssss~ but hor... choose nicer pic la plz... aiz... lolsss... MISSION J man sui!!!!! ^^ hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,just suddenly tot of that 'breast' so i put it on here looh...btw,what u wana tell me today jek??

    ReplyDelete