FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

L

My mom just took her body check up report just now,and the report said that she is seriously deficient of RBC and heamoglobin...I am sooo worry bout mu mom now,don't know what to do now,all I know is just to advise her to take iron supplement...

After entering medical school for 1 and a half year,what I can do now is just advising her to take iron supplement?!WTF!EVERY ordinary humans also know about that la!
My dad asked me what food contain iron?I couldn't answer my dad clearly,all I know is just meat...but what kind of meat?I don't know...I just feel like I am a loser after studying for such a long time....I couldn't contribute anything at that time....

According to the report,it mentioned my mom have moderate anisocytosis, marked hypochromasia, marked microcytosis,severe poikilocytes.suggest iron studies and thallassemia screen.

Honestly,I really abit blur when I looked through the report.
What is the hell of anisocytosis?!What is hypochromasia?!What is microcytosis and poikilocyte?!
Maybe there is abit knowledge bout them,but I am totally not sure bout it....
so I checked through internet to check for their meaning....T____T

I AM TOTALLY A LOSER

The doctor said my mom is lacking total of FIVE packs of blood in her body right now!
Yup!FIVE packs!
I was totally shocked when I heard it!
but I am not agree with the blood transfusion,there are sooo many complication of it...so now the only solution is consume the irom supplement first and see the progreesion loh...haiz...
hopefully after that,my mom will be at normal level of RBC again

2 comments:

  1. What? 5 packs of blood? It sounds very serious. Hope that your mom will recover very soon. Erm, I'm quite sure that red meat like pork, beef etc contains a lot of iron. Some veggies also contain significant amount of iron. Do some research on food nutrition and ask the doctor. You have my blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya red meat,but so sad my mom 'kai guan yin',so cant eat beef...haiz...now taking iron supplement looh...I think it should be ok by taking supplement..
    actually we knew it long time ago that my mom lack of blood,cause she get tired easily,but never thought that she will be lacking 5 packs that much only...

    ReplyDelete