FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, May 21, 2009

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY damn bad bad mood!!!
wana help ppl but at the end I double up the problems for him,T_T...in return scolded by a person!
GTDLU!ok ,at least now I know I am not good in helping ppl to solve problem...so DON'T ever ask me to do that again!
I really felt sorry to him...SORRY

YESTERDAY I din study much...shit!slow progression!
EXAM is coming ok!so pls la pls wake up and study now!!!dun always emo like shit! YOU want to fail izzit?!

YESTERDAY my handphone credit left RM0.19 jek...T_T
so pls DONT ANGRY me if I did't reply your message...*especially 016* At least I can send 19 text messages more to 017/012 but with 1 condition-in the college...
and I do wana to sms or call those ppl called by admin ask for their condition,but I can't ...sorry

YESTERdAY I went back to my room at 1am and planned to sleep after reaching my room,BUT WTF I wasted 1 hour ++ in fb!

YESTERDAY,suddenly got 2 BIG REDDISH PAINFUL PIMPLES pop out!OMG!
I want to eradicate it!!!who has any anti-pimples cream,I want it disappears in 1 application...

YESTERDAY I drank 1 cup of coffee before I sleep!
damn stupid...

why YESTERDAY sooooo many thingssss went wrongly?!I HATE 20/5/09!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment