FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, May 10, 2009

FAT-TO-GAIN:2.3KG

GUESS what am I doing now?!
I m sambil eating cake[iki's bufday cake] and sambil blogging now..plus facebook-ing plus listening to music...haha...


nah the cake half eaten by me...

I suppose to keep my labtop inside my cupboard for at least till tomorrow!
but sigh!now I had taken it out and now using it doing these useless thing!omg...
but I can't help it...just now went to faculty there study at 12pm after having lunch,but I sat there till 2 something,without any input!!!toooooooo slowwwwwww damn it,didn't study much!hate myself for being this lazy!but I also don't know why I cant concentrate today...I was not tired pun that time...I wanted to study,wanted to finished the RS physio at least by today sooooo much,mentally want it,but physically my body didn't let me to do sooo...T_T

k la,suan la,assuming I am giving myself a few hours to relax after studying for sooo muchie yestesday night la...wtf
This kind of life style really not suit me at all!!!Study week will make me more worst!!!
I don't know how my friends can holding the books or notes everyday without any fun or entertainment?!for them,I guess the entertainment is STUDY!!!lolz...

Let us talk about something interesting leh...since just now I mentioned about the cake...
In the picture there mai got 2 slice of cakes,1 is mine and the another 1 is for Jinkit,but he asked me to eat it wor if I want,because don't want to eat,he wants to *du du du du du du du*[in diet after the lab on friday]...haha...
Last friday we were having our NM module lab activity,and in the lab there got 1 machine that will measure how much fat should we gain or lose toward the normal range...and....
*tada*
FAT-TO-GAIN:2.3KG

everyone pls don't envy me...I know I got the body shape everyone damn wish for,but...haha
I will surely killed by my coursemate who come to view my blog and have a totally different result from mine,especially girls...pls accept my apology first here...^^ sorry!
NAH!fat to gain is 2.3kg!!!!
lolz...got what so happy here,this mean I am not in normal range,I am toooo thin and need to be fatter than now!sad...T_T

now I am eating two slice of CHOC cake,which are suppose to be eaten by 2 people,but since I need to gain weight,and *someone* need to lose weight,haiz...mou bang fa la,need to finish them all by myself...

K la,someone told me that I am toooo skinny and not nice if I got muscle,look very weird...
me too feel like that too....but WHY WHY WHY I can't be fatter althought I eat many manyyyyyy everyday?!lolz....I also want to be fat!!!so that I can have more fat for me to build up my muscle...
Don't want to be this skinny,but now also not bad la,still can consider nice wat...

BLEk~~~finish crapping for the days already...
need to head back to my notes now...



No comments:

Post a Comment