FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally...I washed my clothes!

lolz...I am so relieve now that I can sleep tight and have my sweet dream tonight without worrying anything...
without worrying about:
whether I got clothes to wear anot tomorrow?!
what to do if I don't have clothes?go to the kuliah with myself naked?!
whether the washing machine is functioning anot?
and the most important is...
whether I got any extra underwear to be worn anot?!haha,actually is not a big problem for me,but afraid of scarring ppl away...

I waited for 50minutes after dumping all those 1week plus 4days[why am I so lazy] dirty clothes into the washing machine without doing anything,planned to have my nap before my dinner,but I didn't do so,because 50minutes nap for me is not enough!arghhh...now after this,will be heading myself to my bed!
but before that,I proudly to tell you guys that
I washed total of
13 clothes plus pants,7 underwears and 1 towel!!!

haha...for me it is really worth to be celebrated!!!swt =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment