FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Saturday, May 30, 2009

PLS wait for my SUNWAY blog patiently...

kaka...nothing to do now so simply write something here...
lolz,I forgot to bring my camera USB cable with me,so cannot upload those happy n memorable sunway lagoon pic...
k la,just a short post here to pass my boring time at college here doing nothing,waiting for Chuan to fetch us go to have our 'last dinner' with him before he go back to hometown tomorrow,waiting for Mc Goh to finish cleaning the toilet for my house,wtf,NOT I don't want to help him clean,just that i ngam ngam had myself bath and then only he started to clean the toilet...OK la,I know the excuse quite lame,tired from ystd sunway lagoon trip,haha,planning to let the cleaning auntie to clean the toilet for us during the holiday,but Mc Goh himself wana be so hardworking to 'qin li qin wei',k lo,let him show his contribution to my house-D36...kaka...

K lah,you all wait here patiently for the pic to be uploaded once I reached my home tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment