FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Enemy~

I am wondering whether he knows tmr there will be an extra class for some briefing at faculty anot leh...

Hopefully he still blur blur don't know about it la

Hopefully there is nobody telling him bout the extra class la

Hopefully he won't be appearing tmr la :)

I sound so bad izit??

Yup!I admit it!I am bad but to particular people only!

Just like today,again,I purposely didn't tell him bout where and when was the class,but so sad,the doctor 'fong fei gei' us,so at the end there was no class,no different pun for not telling him~
lolz, BUT if the doctor didn't 'fong fei gei' us,then he wouldn't be there and couldn't sign for the attendance leh!then I will be laughing inside my heart loooo~~

I am so meant right XD

but what to do,this is my principle!
I won't be doing good to those who treating me badly!Don't care bout karma or no karma,as long as you are my enemy,I will treat you like that!

2 comments: