FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, September 2, 2011

After so many years,I am back!

Just now went to my neighborhood-First Garden pasar malam

(the time still very early when I went there,so there was no many ppl that time)

N years didn't go to the pasar malam already (since I entered matriculation) I think at least more than 5 years already...

I am missing the 'chao guo tiao' aka 'chao lo bak gou' there....
I am missing the steam groundnuts there....
I am missing the 'cou tofu' there....
I am missing the 'wo piang' there....
ALOT ALOT more~~

and finally I get to eat all of this tonight!!!
now all of them all inside my stomach~awwwwww,satisfying ^^


2 comments:

  1. haha..
    enjoy ur night market walk...
    in kl also got...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know KL got,but I prefer the old time memory favorite chao guo tiao,steam groundnut,n also the wo piang...hehe...the taste is different from KL one...

    ReplyDelete