FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The CHEQUE

After waiting for more than a month,FINALLY it is on it way to my house leh!

last time the cheque kept on pending pending,what need to wait til the end of the month only can send out la

Now wooohoo!the status changed to SENT already!no more pending liao~

my biggest duti raya for my whole life (lolz,don't care la,receiving it around Raya mah,so assume it duit raya la)

can't wait to get the cheque and can't wait to turn the cheque into $$$

p/s: just have a guess what is the digit before the 8 la =P
(but guess correctly also no prize one )


By the way,I am going back to Kuala Lumpur leh tomorrow!
FINALLY!I am going back to KL to meet you le~cant wait for it :)

hopefully tomorrow wont be jam la,if want to jam also wait me reach KL already only start jam-ing la.
let me have a very 'butter' journey back to KL (I don't want jam,I want smooth)

5 comments:

  1. I think everyone can see it, it's 5, if they're not blind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaha!wtf,I missed out the small one!wah,u so cclever ar,i din see it leh! (suddenly feel that I am so stupid)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @naughty prince @X'tra large: I know I know....haiz....let u all saw it d...not fun gea

    ReplyDelete