FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, August 6, 2009

SOme Cr@pssssss.....^^

Tomorrow will be my ENDO assessment,and I am suppose to studying now...Just like what others are doing now
BUT I AM NOT!!!!!!
I AM TOOOO NOT IN MOOD TO STUDY!
I AM FACEBOOKING (although there is nothing to play on fb,somemore all my coursemates are bia-ing now,no one on facebook now...T_T)
I WAS MSN-ING (kacau 1 of my coursemates-HO YIK KEY,chatted with her just now,and I felt guilty kacau-ing her study for the exam...so I LET HER GO ^^)
I AM LISTENING TO 'qian qian jing ting' NOW! (I really can't study if it is opening,I will pay more concentration to the song than to the notes in front of me)
I AM SEARCHING FOR THINGS TO DO----->AND AT LAST I DECIDED TO BLOG!*while listening to the Everything from LeeHom*


Yeah!today we can get the kad college already from the pejabat!


and this is what we got from the pejabat when we took our kad college.
A mask and hand washing sanitizer
what I wana emphasize here is that the mask as shown above there,is much moreeeeeee HIGH QUALITY than those provided to us while we are at the lab!

Actually I have nothing to do now,I have no mood to study(not because of what sort of friendship prob) But is my habit just before the day of assessment...
At least I already read through all for 1time,so I can 'rest' now...

(for your information I haven't bath yet)


Just now my friend Peiyi gave me air jambu!
The air jambu really Hou Jiak!!!!!really!!!!Thank you la^^

2 comments:

  1. lol...
    i m bored too...
    so no nid guilty..^^
    btw...
    u take the card so fast de??
    when will be the due date??

    ReplyDelete
  2. duno wor...lolz,where got due date de?!impossible ok!but maybe a few days later the mask n hand washing sanitizer will habis distributed out if u dun go get it early looh....

    ReplyDelete