FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, August 7, 2009

Shopping again

Finally the ENDO assessment had past this morning!
a really LooooOOooonnnnnngggggggg waiting assessment,I prepared for it 2 weeks ago,but because of the H1N1 holiday,it had been postponed to today!and now,Phew~~it is a PAST!

(but I am worrying bout my result this time,afraid that I will fail for this assessment,not really knew how to do this morning T_T)

Tomorrow will be going to Mid Valley there shopping again!and to watch movie also...
my target for tmr:
1)1 long pant (maybe will be a jeans)
2)formal belt
3)formal shirt (for the medic night)


2 comments:

  1. u shop too much liao~~~~rich guy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok!this is my 'result' from today!
    1)1long pant--->succeed!bought a jeans!EDWIN brand got 50% discount!!!
    3)formal shirt--->succeed!from G2000 also 50% discount!^^
    2)formal belt--->FAILED...T_T (coz no money d...)

    I PROMISED I WILL BE STAYING AT COLLEGE HERE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEK LIAO>>>>no more shopping for me!!!

    ReplyDelete