FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, August 13, 2009

'ewwwwww' kaya...*vomit*

I fam feeling soooooooo 'ewwwww' ,ill,disgusting,nausea and vomitting now!!!!
I just finished my last 2 slices of gardenia bread with kaya spread on it,but guess what,I saw something green yellowish fluid flowing out from the bottom of the bottle!
The first reaction,I was stunned at there seeing those fluid flowing out,and then I screamed 'eeeewwwwwwwwww'!!!!!
I just finish the whole loaf of bread with that ewwww kaya!!!

will I lao sai tomorrow?!
today during practical,I went to toilet bomb tokyo,izzit because of this kaya's fault?!I am wondering...OMG~~


I found something really weird but yet interesting in my facebook

I saw the first picture in my notification,and I felt sooooo weird how come an unknown can comment on my status...
then I opened my page and I saw the comment there but without any name in front!
WHO WAS THE FELLOW AR?!
or is it just a fb technical prob?!or something related to ghost?!haha...
Don't know..



I saw this news in 'nan yang san bao' today when I was in library
haha,I felt shock bout it,(never expected a primary school student will do such thing),and also felf pity for the victim who had been cut at the scrotum there...bless him...
i am wondering why the boy will choose to cut at the scrotum and not other place?haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment