FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Monday, July 11, 2011

my sleeping pattern



This was my sleeping pattern yesterday night
I totally have no idea on how did I sleep yesterday night @.@
when I went to sleep at 12.50am,my head was facing the wall,but when I woke up from slept,it became my legs which facing the wall =.=
How did I make it?! I don't know...
How did I turn 180 degree in such a limited space leh?! I also don't know...
I am wondering if I turned like that,I would probably fall down from bed leh,but I didn't

should have put a video cam and record the process down XDXD

4 comments:

  1. paranormal activity hahahahahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. kung fu AJ~~~How come u change ur link geh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @superbearman89: haha,wah,really very scary loh then...maybe i floating on the air then rotated 180degree then drop on the bed again hor??hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @xjion89: haha,cause feel like changing loh~~the old one abit childish n weird hahahaha

    ReplyDelete