FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Lord Of The VAGINAL Ring


hooray!!!
this morning I went to join the clinic again
joined Dr Shaheeda and Dr Su's clinic
Both of them really so nice~~how I wish next time one of them will be my MO leh when I am doing my housemanship after I graduated
but Dr Su will be going to Hospital Manjung already after Raya
will I get the same hospital with her in the future?!wondering :) :)
Today as usual I thought it will be another unproductive day for me
but so unexpected,it turned out to be a very PRODUCTIVE day for me

I asked Dr Su to allow me to insert the ring pessary for one patient,and she agreed!hooray!
(is a ring which inserted into the vaginal to prevent the uterine prolapse one)
really excited that time!but abit nervous also~~cause first time mah altho the patient was an 'ah mah' hahahathinking there,oh shit,if I insert the pessary into a wrong hole then how ar??if I cant find the hole leh how ar?!so stupid izit??LOL

the insertion was abit difficult la,cause it was difficult to fold the ring into '8' shape,somemore with the KY jelly on it,so slipper, but at the end I still managed to insert it at the second trial!
so proud of myself for inserting 'The Lord of the Vaginal Ring' successfully!!!
(hopefully it wont fall off tmr la LOL)

I am very professional and skillful already in inserting the ring~
anyone who has uterus prolapse can call me for helping u :) or if u want insert it suka suka by me also no prob! XP

2 comments:

  1. haha...
    help ur 'wife' to wear next time...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. coi!!!is not a happy thing to insert loh ok...haha...i wont simply insert one,just help those in need :P

    ReplyDelete