FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Monday, December 28, 2009

Xmas cbration @ Singapore~Intro

FINALLY I am back to Msia...A 6days 5 nights trip to Singapore was really a tiring,exhausted yet hyper enjoyed trip!!!!I must admit it!totally SATISFY with it,and 'thumbs up' for my big sis who really put an effort on planning it!!!!thank you sis!!!!LOVE u!

The whole trip was indeed a new experience for me!
I NEVER thought that Spore has sooooooooooooooo many trees =.=
I like the Spore MRT services soooooooo much.....go learn from them la stupid Msia KTM,always delay
I like the shopping mallssss at Spore!NO doubt Spore is a shopping haeven!and they are alll linking together!
Spore has many lengzai and lenglui!and they are very stylish in dressing and hairsyle also ^^ (I even thought of having my hair cut at there pun,but no time...haha)
Singaporeans alllll are richie people!if not Mercedes,then BMW,if not BMW,then Lamborgini =.=
how can they be soooo rich ar?!I am wondering....
Spore actually got highway!wtf...now only I knew it =.=
Genting is nothing if compare to Sentosa...sorry la to Genting,I prefer Sentosa ^^
Singaporeans like to WALK,and now I like walking toooo!
soooooo many things special about Spore,but.......
I DON'T LIKE SINGAPORE FOOD!ALL TAWAR PUNYA =.= NOT NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment