FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

sob...

I am trying to save money now,for the coming Singapore trip shopping spree...
BUT the GOD is playing with me now T____T

Those who close to me will know that I am the kind of person who will keep my things in a very tidy mode,everything will be in good condition,seldom got thing spoilt by me...
Don't know what happened to my cell phone this afternoon...suddenly it just spoilt already!!WTF
The '5' button don't know which nerve sot already,cannot detects the pressure sensation which I pressed on it...=.=
I am sooooo damn frustrated when I need to press on the '5' button,which constitute of the 'J','K',and 'L'...
somemore you all also I like to use 'la','lo','jor'...etc this kind of words,but now I can't use them anymore!!!!!!!!!>.< I am trying soooo hard to find another alternative words for to substitute those words with J,K,and L...sms also no mood already now....

should I use this opportunity to change my cell phone now??or should I go and repair it?
I think I will prefer the later one...but yet I am still pokai now,even my 3meal also got problem leh...plus planning to have a great shopping spree at Singapore there...
So I had decided!I will not repair it until I get the next sem JPA money....aizzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment