FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Tiring But Enjoying Day

HOORAY!!!
finally i regain my freedom jor from all those mountain of notessss today!
haha...today many things happened and all things just like very smooth...as i want...

Firstly i wana said something very important to you all...
yuan lai our wish will really come true if we really pray hard for the GOD!!!wakaka...
In my previous blog,i mai wrote there i wished for the coco class for today will be cancelled or the teacher will let us go earlier...and you guess what?!
today miracle really appeared!!!the class CANCELLED already!!!
all thx to my pray...*feeling PROUD of myself* wakakaka...

After knowing that the class has been cancelled,i quickly went back to hav my bath and wait for my friend to wake up. I thought i can go wet more earlier but who knows that my friend is a LAN FAN G!!! he dared to wake up at 10.30am and he woke up also not because all by himself but was because of my 'MORNING' call him!!!caused me to wake for him from 9am till 11am then only can go out!!!haha...but in between that time i manage to get a short nap cause i really tired for the past few days...
*and finally we went out at 11.30am in the morning*wtf

I went to 1U today!!!just because i want to try the SHOGUN suggested by 1 of my senior-EDWIN...


but tell you guys,SHOGUN really good!!!but not the best...
but overall for me i like it very much,cause i am a super fan of SUSHI!!!and there will ulfill my need!!!wakaka...many choice of sushi available for you there...(but I just know to eat,and forgot to take picture of all those delicious dishes down for you guys...sory) if you all interested go to try it for yourself lah!

I treated my friend ate at there cause it was his birthday!!!and guess what,i used RM114 in SHOGUN only!!!not included other expenses yet...today really POKAI but i think it worth la...

SHOGUN GOOD!but 1 UTAMA worst!!!
I hate 1U veryyyyy much!!!maybe is because i m not used to the building structure there,my friend and me,both get lost in 1U for many times!!!really unexceptable!!inside is just like a LOST WORLD for both of us...haiz...we both walked for about 45minutes just to find the location of SHOGUN!!!and we hardly found a directory board there!!!what a useless shopping mall without a DIRECTORY for person who come to 1U for first time like me!!!
*so i sweared i will be not going to 1U again*

after the SHOGUN was movie time!!!
we watch the chinese movie 'Looking For The Star'...by 刘德华 and 舒琪...
overall the movie was good but i fall asleep during the movie started!damn the boring advertisement!!!haha...tel you guy a secret,my friend CRIED while watching the movie and he told me that he cried 3 times leh,wat la,not that gan dong pun the movie and somemore he is a guy leh,so zha,haha...(he sure kill me if he see this)

all the day i just walk walk walk and walk,haiz,now my leg damn painful and tired ...
someone pls help me urut...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment