FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Volka+Apple Juice=Superb

Just know that Volka+Apple juice is the best!!!!

Last time tried Volka plus coke,Volka plus 100plus,all also so so nia,not so nice
But tonight I tried Volka plus apple juice,memang superb!

too bad,just can drink abit jek,cause need to drive back just now :(

Everytime after drinking,sure got roadblock one
I also dont know why,but of course I will pretend like very 'seng' like that,look at the police (eye to eye) like an innocent guy :D
only those coward,after doing some wrong things will afraid to look at the police,then at the end kena blocked and ask to test for the urine,and woolah,off he goes to lokap!muahaha
that why I am so lucky,everytime drink,everytime also got roadblock and everytime also lucky get through :)
(coi,don't curse me if u are reading this,sure ppl said I very lansi LOL)


2 comments:

  1. i also want to try liao...
    haha...
    volka + apple juice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really one!nice!(for me la)
    maybe different ppl different preference leh :) u can try n tell me whether u like it next time

    ReplyDelete