FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Holiday leh~~~



I am back to my home sweetest home leh

Purposely choose to start my journey at 6.30am from serdang there,entered highway at 7am to avoid the jam

BUT really 'one mountain higher than another mountain' (一山还比一山高),people are clever than me!they started the journey earlier than me leh!
As I thought ystd,maybe there will be traffic jam also although so early because most probably Malays are going back right after the Sahur time!and I am right!
It was so scary leh right after I passed the Duta toll,so many carsssssss leh,and what I saw was a sea of red lights in front of me!somemore got raining.....
really JAM JAM JAM!!!!maximum speed 60km/h in highway leh!frustrating~

But thank GOD,the rain stopped after awhile and the traffic became smooth again,and at least can speed til 100-110km/h la =P

total journey,2.5hour from Duta tol til Simpang Pulai tol,quite exceptable :)

Had my FIRST breakfast at Ipoh after 10weeks didn't come back
my favorite pork mee!yummy yummy~

and had my FIRST home cooked lunch tooooooo after didn't try it for 10weeks!
mama's cook always the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment