FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am back to KL already,after 3days spending stress-lessly at home sweet home :)

sigh,not a good thing to come back to KL here,right after reaching hostel,my mood just went down like that until now I feel sooo depressed and lonely!
I need someone to be beside me now,YOU??can u be with me now?I know is impossible la
Friends at pudu there having dinner later,planned to join them,but at the end rejected them already...
Coursemates will be having a bufday party later asked me to join,but I said I got night activities,so rejected them again...
Am I too 'fan jin' ?!being asked to go out but I rejected their invitation :(

one year agreement is abit too tough for me,but haha,I guess I can make it!just believe in me!I will show you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment