FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, February 12, 2010

yesterday

something just wrong yesterday...really wrong...don't know whether is foh xing jong dei kao?or what la...it was just not as what I expected....

I thought it will be a happy day for everyone,since the holiday is near and the CNY is coming
I was so happy during the way back to Ipoh in my friend's car,although I was not so believing in his driving skill,yet it was still a safe journey overall (althought got a little bit things happened which made my tarchycardia for a few seconds)
It was all smooth until I reached my home,until my mom said wana had dinner at outside,I searched for my wallet and cellphone all over the house,and only after that I realized that I left the both things inside my friend's car.so sui la my luck...
I was like crazy at that time,because I am the type of person who will never ever remember my friends' contact number,who will only depend on the cellphone contact list...I thought I was going to die...but I really wana say thank you to my mom who only bought me a cellphone after I finished my SPM,because of my mom,I did remember some of my secondary school friends' contact number...phew~~so I called one of them to get the contact number of the friend who fetched me back just now...and at the end I got my cellphone and wallet back...
(now I know why my mum didn't allow my me to have a cellphone before SPM,maybe because she knew this incident will happen one day in the future ^^ hahaa)

After i got my cellphone back,I got a call from my friend,Lynn Hooi
He suddenly asked me to helped him check for the ticket back to Penang from Ipoh here
I was so blur that time,wondering why is he going back by bus and not by Lyl's car,until I got to know the whole story...
I really HATE those person who didn't keep their promise and those irresponsible person!
because of something happened,they both argued,and Mr Lyl just went back to Penang without telling my friend,Hooi..At first this Mr Lyl agreed to fetch Hooi back to Penang,but after the arguement,he just went back himself and left Hooi behind...
This guy got brain anot??did something like this in this peak period where all the tickets are almost sold out?!he really siao already!
How if Hooi couldn't get any ticket to go back Penang??but thank God,at last also he managed to get back to Penang...
I really can't stand with this guy character anymore...he just thought he is correct in everything things...

another bad thing happened yesterday night at my college
A couple was being caught at the college compound there because they were both doing some inappropiate sex thing at there,and one of my junior was so unfortunately to get mis-recognized as the girl of the couple... I can't tell much about the story,what I can say to the junior now is 'please be strong'...she herself need to help herself out of this problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment