FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This is the 3rd day of my misery after coming back to KL!

sienz nia!
Do you know how suffering it is when you need to wake up so early at 6am (when u slept at 12 or 1am last night),board bus to go hospital,then stay at hospital there for 8hours plus plus there,and then board a bus to go back to college with all those jam all the way from KL to serdang!
really FCUK man!

holiday just ended,not used to sleep so early before 12am!but forced to wake up at 6am!how to wake up oooo?!
no nap during afternoon!how to tahan like this with all those boring classes?!
not yet regain the mood to go to hospital to clerk case,today is the THIRD day of the new semester already,my mind still wandering around @.@ if not because of the case presentation on Friday,I wouldn't be at ward just now to clerk case!
I seriously need NAP ok! nap nap nap.....

and I SERIOUSLY NEED INTERNET ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!

FCUK u also college admin!can you please do your job,make thing more efficiently,go fix the stupid uspot so that I can online peacefully at my room!

coming back to Kl is just a nightmare to me!arghhhhh!
I seriously need outing leh!mana mana pun boleh,pub..club...
but I need someone to come fetch me from my college too,lazy to drive leh....

No comments:

Post a Comment