FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Alone weekend or NOT alone?!

Next week Tuesday is Merdeka.and tmr Friday is dunno-what-Selangor holiday.
So all of my friends went back to their hometown and having lovely holidays for 5 days nonstop (Next Monday no class >.<), and abandon me all alone at the college for these whole weekend.
I didn't plan to go back home,cause there will be Raya holiday after 1 or 2 weeks later,so I decided to go back only during Raya
But thinking that all of my close friends are going back to their home sweet home,I am abit regret now!damn it,but I don't have so much $$ to travel back to home

Nevermind la,I decided to study for this week!(but God knows that I won't be so good boy for the whole weekend XP) yet I am still using 'STUDY' as the reason for me to stay at college here!

FRIDAY is coming...I should be happy right?!
But I feel so depressed now...
I miss you,and wanna meet you this week,can??
one of my reason for staying at KL is you...

No comments:

Post a Comment